Urogynecological care addresses conditions that affect a woman’s bladder and pelvis, including prolapse (dropped bladder), loss of bladder control, and difficulty urinating. Our urogynecological team offers expertise in treatment options that include a variety of non-surgical therapies designed to relieve symptoms.
Urogynecology and Pelvic Support Center
The newly named Urogynecology and Pelvic Support Center at Stark Women’s Center is available for a full range of services including:
- Urogynecology Consultations
- Pelvic Prolapse Surgery
- Comprehensive Urodynamic Testing
- Stress Incontinence Surgery
- Diagnostic Testing /Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Pessary Fittings and Routine Pessary Care
- Office Diagnostic Cystoscopy
- Urethral Bulking / Contigen Injections
- Pelvic Muscle Rehabilitation (PMR)
Introducing New Services:
Interstim Neuromodulation – For the Treatment of Overactive Bladder and Non-Obstructive Urinary Retention. Exceptionally safe out-patient neurostimulator implant for patients that have failed or cannot tolerate traditional medication and behavioral therapy. FDA approved since 1997.
Complete Urodynamic Testing